Youtube is a great video sharing platform for individuals, organizations as well as corporates to put forward their views, opinions, gags, products etc. The website has become a powerful money-making tool, since companies, musicians, film distributors, serial entrepreneurs skyrocket their business to connect with millions of users via this ideal communication platform. Don’t feel hopeless if lost important YouTube Videos and try some free methods to recover deleted YouTube videos easily.
Be it Gary Vaynerchuk’s channel, PewDiePie (YouTube sensation), Ryan ToysReview (the kid who is making millions), CNETTV, LinusTechTips, TechTomorrow, Android Authority, Justin Guitar, or Rockstar Games, all videos are quintessential.
Imagine a situation where a very crucial video is mistakenly deleted by you during the course of video editing, sharing or uploading from your Google Account, PC or let us say from your respective channels. Are you prepared for such an accident?
So, on that note, let’s have a look at some methods to recover deleted Youtube videos
Method 1: Help Support
Send an email to the support team to restore lost or deleted YouTube videos from your channel. Further, your channel ought to have at least 10,000 views or are in the YouTube Partner Program. Follow these steps to contact the help support:
- Sign into your channel and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Help
- Click Need more help < Get Creator Support
- From the category, choose the required issue and click Email Support. Besides, you may need to click “contact the Creator Support team” link as well.
Method 2: Recover Deleted YouTube Videos from Internet Archive Way Back Machine
Follow these steps to recover deleted YouTube videos from archive.org (Way Back Machine):
- Access your YouTube email account to fetch relevant information related to previously uploaded videos (including lost or deleted YouTube videos)
- Find and click the video information to open the deleted YouTube video’s URL. However, the video cannot be played via the URL
- Once you get the relevant URL, go to the archive.org and paste the URL of the deleted YouTube’s video on the search field and click on browse history
- This brings up the YouTube video upload history where you can find videos with the respective uploaded date
- After getting all the information about the deleted YouTube videos, download or upload it again (and of course back it up)
Sometimes, the above method fails. In that case, read on the below methods to retrieve your videos.
Method 3: Restore from Backup, if Any
This is the time when backup of your YouTube videos may come to your rescue. If you have any backup, then you do not need any helping hand as you can pull yourself out of the adverse situation. Simply locate the video files from the backup and upload them to your YouTube channel. Also, if you have been avoiding or procrastinating to back up your files, do it now.
If you do not have a backup, Photo recovery software has you covered! Since the videos are uploaded online from hard drive or any other device, so there are chances that Photo Recovery Software can find out your videos lost or deleted from PC or Mac system.
Method 4: Stellar Photo Recovery to recover deleted youtube videos.
Stellar Photo Recovery is the best method to recover lost or deleted YouTube video original files from PC. Even if the original files are deleted or lost from your PC, Stellar Photo Recovery will search for the originally created videos from your computer and restore all those videos, which you have uploaded on YouTube channel. After downloading and using this software you can again enjoy uploading or viewing your videos.
Try the free demo version of the software which can run on your MAC or PC/desktop and retrieve deleted videos