Looking to get back your old Facebook account? Or, are you unable to reset your password because you no longer have access to the same email you used Facebook to sign up for?
Despite security concerns, Facebook currently has more than 2.2 billion users worldwide. All of us share important events of our lives on the social media platform without fearing what would happen if our account gets hacked. It doesn’t take much to hack a Facebook account because there are multiple freeways published by hackers online. If you want to know how to hack Facebook password continue reading ahead.
Reasons to Hack Someone’s Facebook Account and Password
Everyone has their own reasons to hack a Facebook account and password but make sure it is a good one. Here are a few good reasons to hack someone’s FB account:
1. Spy on your kids
As a parent, you are always concerned about your child’s online security, especially after they enter their teenage years. They start getting secretive and are easily influenced by social media trends. Before you hack their account, ask them to show their Facebook profile, so you can check it. If they don’t, you have no choice but a hack.
2. Curiosity to know the truth
If you recently went through a sudden breakup and can’t find a reasonable reason behind it, hacking into your partner’s Facebook account might seem the right thing to do. Before you commit to the idea, confirm with yourself if you really want to do it because if you are caught, you will land in trouble.
3. Confirming your suspicions
If you are suspicious about your friends or family members’ changed behavior, hacking into their Facebook account might help you find out the reason. The person might be in trouble and would be in a situation where they can’t tell about it to anyone. Hacking into someone else’s account sounds wrong but if it will help the person, you should go forward with your decision.
Now that we have cleared up the reason, let’s move on to how to hack FB account:
1. Traditional password recovery method
If you have the person’s email id, hacking into the Facebook account is the easiest thing. There’s a way to find out the email id if you don’t know already. Go to the Contact Info section of your friend’s Facebook account. Follow the steps we mentioned below for successfully hacking the password using this FB password hacker method:
- Step 1. Enter the email id and click on Forgotten your password?
- Step 2. Click on This is my account to proceed.
- Step 3. Facebook will ask you if you want to reset the password. Don’t choose that because it will send a recovery link to the person’s email. Instead, click No longer have access to these.
- Step 4. The next question Facebook will ask you is How can we reach you? Enter your email id but it should be something that isn’t connected with any other Facebook account.
- Step 5. Facebook will ask you questions to check if you are the account holder’s close friend. If you aren’t, make an educated guess and hope for the social media platform.
- Step 6. Change the password. Facebook will allow you to login within the next 24 hours.
- Step 7. In case you didn’t give the right answer, select Recover your account with help from friends. Facebook will show you the person’s friends and you can select three to five friends.
- Step 8. Facebook will send them the passwords, which you can ask them to give you.